Our client, a supermarket operating in Malta, is currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk in order to sustain their growth.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising with employees within the Accounts Department;
- Liaising with suppliers and store employees as directed by senior members of the accounts team;
- Inputting of direct deliveries, and liaison with all departments concerned;
- Inputting and/or checking of direct delivery invoices;
- Support the accounts department in the day to day duties; and,
- Carrying out other clerical duties.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be in possession of an AAT or an Accounts A level;
- Have previous experience in a similar role, which will be considered an asset;
- Have knowledge of SAP, which will be considered an asset;
- Have good written and verbal communication in Italian, which will be considered an asset.
The ideal candidate must be organised, have excellent problem-solving skills and can work on his/her own initiative. S/he must be able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis and must be able to work with tight deadlines.