EuroBridge Shipping Services Ltd. specializes in logistics and freight forwarding. They aim to revolutionise how customers use logistics services whilst ensuring that their customers are ready to navigate the complex world of supply chain, logistics and freight forwarding. They are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be assisting the Accounts Leader team whilst responsible for:
- Verifying purchase invoices and allocating against shipments;
- Reconciling suppliers’ statements and preparing payments;
- Accurately posting of client receipts and preparing bank deposits;
- Monitoring receipts and chasing overdue amounts;
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies; and,
- Carrying out any ancillary duties that may arise.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience in Accounts as an asset;
- Ordinary Level qualification in accounting or equivalent; and,
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
The chosen candidate will be given the necessary training, and continuous managerial mentoring.