Our client, a leading Company operating in the FMCG sector in Malta, is currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk.
Whilst reporting to the Finance Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Posting of invoices accurately and in a timely manner;
- Preparing accounting reconciliations as necessary;
- Preparing bank payments, bank queries and similar matters;
- Filing of documentation in an orderly manner;
- Preparing reports and assisting in the analysis of accounts as required;
- Liaising courteously with customers, clients, suppliers, creditors, and other stakeholders as necessary; and,
- Carrying out other general accounting duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have good communication skills in both reading and writing in English and Maltese;
· Be in possession of a O Level certification in Accounts; and,
· Be computer literate with proven certificate in ECDL.
The ideal candidate must be organised, have excellent problem-solving skills and can work on his/her own initiative. S/he must be able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis and must be able to work with tight deadlines.