Our client operates in the aviation industry and is currently seeking to recruit an Administration Assistant in relation to Time and Attendance to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Producing, distributing and collecting timesheets on a daily basis for each pay period in a timely manner;
- Ensuring the completeness of time sheet data, showing employees’ arrival and departure adjusting according to the relevant managers instructions and certification that all the necessary data is available in for payroll to be processed in a timely manner;
- Updating the time and attendance system with any changes necessary (such as changes in work patterns, public holidays etc.)
- Running reports (such as unauthorized absences) from the time and attendance systems and reviewing data as it flows from the time keeping system and payroll system to ensure information is accurately processed and recorded as per collective agreement and company policies (e.g., attendance policies);
- Highlighting issues and performing root cause analysis to understand discrepancies in the processing or accuracy of data;
- Providing technical expertise and analytical support to employees;
- Creating ad hoc statistical reports as required (e.g. overtime analysis);
- Receiving all sickness reporting and uses a randomized choice of employees reporting sick with a view to send the Company doctor to visit, follows up and prepare any correspondence which is required;
- Compiling sick leave and overtime data;
- Responsible for registering employee’s injury leave and follow up all related administrative procedures ensuring liaison with the Health and Safety Executive; and,
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
The chosen candidates will have demonstrated ability to undertake administrative/office support roles with knowledge and ability to work in a fully computerised environment. Candidates with a MQF Level 4 and at least two years’ experience in a similar role will be preferred. S/he will be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.