Administrator (Finance & Human Resources)
Malta Foundation for the Wellbeing of Society are seeking to recruit an Administrator (Finance & Human Resources) to support on and for the efficient and effective coordination of the Foundation in relation to Finance, Human Resources, EU & grant financing, generation of revenue streams and administration.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Coaching and mentoring staff as appropriate;
- Ensuring adequate financial controls are installed and monitored;
- Assisting in the preparation and interpretation of Management Accounts;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the annual Business and Financial plan;
- Analysing and reviewing budgetary and financial data and controls and authorises expenditures in accordance with established limitations;
- Ensuring adequate cash flow to meet the organisation’s needs;
- Performing work as assigned with regards to or as delegated may, monitors the operation of the performance management system;
- Assisting in the research and analysis of skills and competencies gaps at the Foundation;
- Assisting in the drawing up and implementation of a training and learning needs analysis and framework for existing employees at the Foundation;
- Administering the Foundation’s recruitment and selection process;
- Supervising and monitoring all employment contracts and ensures compliance with local employment legislation;
- Administering sick leave, vacation leave, maternity leave, paternal leave and all other statutory rights to which employees are entitled;
- Administering a grievance procedure and equal opportunities procedure;
- Assisting in the organisation of team-building activities;
- Ensuring that grants and EU financing instruments are managed according to regulations; and,
- Ensuring that all records relating to grants and EU financing instruments are kept according to regulations.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be in possession of a recognised Diploma at MQF Level 5 (subject to a minimum of 60 ECTS/ECVETS credits or equivalent*) Accountancy, Business Management, Business Administration, Management or Public Management or Work and Human Resource Management; and,
- Be able to communicate in both Maltese and English.
The successful applicant will be a strategic thinker with a deep understanding of aspects of human resources and finance. Good organizational skills together with the ability to work in a busy environment are essential criteria for this position.