Assistant Accounts Manager
Our client, a supermarket operating in Malta, is currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Accounts Manager in order to sustain their growth.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing day to day support to the Senior Accountants;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Assisting in the administration and book keeping;
- Assisting in other general duties as the need arises;
- Sorting and filing of invoices and other documents;
- Processing of payments and posting of invoices; and,
- Assisting in the bank reconciliations.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a Diploma in Accounting or be in the final stages of obtaining their ACCA qualification;
- Have previous experience in a similar role;
- Have knowledge of SAP, which will be considered an asset;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English; and,
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and Italian, which will be considered an asset.
The ideal candidate must be organised, have excellent problem-solving skills and can work on his/her own initiative. S/he must be able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis and must be able to work with tight deadlines.