Our client is a unique international air cargo company handling air and ground logistics as well as aviation services. They are currently seeking to recruit a Business Analyst to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Building budgets, managing profit reports, controlling income and expenses;
- Pricing, building business forecasts;
- Working with different systems and improving them;
- Collaborating with all departments in the organization to drive company decisions;
- Developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies that optimizes statistical efficiency and data quality;
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/ data systems;
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Thriving in being creative, understanding, and seeking enhancements to reporting systems; and,
- Maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and yearly tracking of production reports and KPI’s.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics/ Business Administration/ Accounting, which will be considered an asset;
- Experience of at least two years as an economist or analyst in organization – exposure to global international companies is an advantage;
- Extensive knowledge of excel is a must;
- Familiarity with the priority system which will be a significant advantage;
- Familiarity with the Qlick View system (BI system) which is a significant advantage;
- High analytical skills, attention to detail, accuracy, thinking outside the box, self-taught, inquisitive and the ability to work under pressure; and,
- Have initiative and be flexible to changes.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.