Chief Marketing & Communication Officer
Our client is an international retailer and distributor primarily involved in the sport and fashion wear sectors. They are currently seeking to recruit a Chief Marketing & Communication Officer to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Designing, presenting, and executing the brand marketing strategy;
- Designing, presenting, and executing the digital marketing strategy across all channels (Omni, E-Com, etc);
- Designing, planning, and executing effective marketing campaigns;
- External comms + PR to raise the company’s brand profile;
- Communicating internally to raise employee engagement and to provide a transparent approach to the company’s activity, unifying the values and celebrating success stories;
- Maintaining and evolving overall company communication framework;
- CRM management;
- Loyalty program structure, rewards, and engagement of loyalty across multi brands;
- Collecting and customer insights to provide data and analysis of marketing performances to drive investments decisions; and,
- Helping in audience growth, creating, and driving social and audience engagement and growth creating a strong company profile that creates strong brand desirability.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree educated, preferably in marketing and communications;
- Public relations experience as an asset;
- 10 years plus proven successful marketing strategy delivery;
- Inspiring people leadership;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal;
- Strong digital knowledge;
- Proven skills in CRM and loyalty programming;
- People management capability to drive high team performance- cares about people;
- Highly collaborative;
- Inspirational and visionary;
- Analytical and detail oriented yet holds a big picture perspective;
- Role models behavior that supports company values;
- Acts with integrity and speed;
- Has a thirst to learn and a curious open mindset;
- Able to bring a global mindset and customize deliverables to regional markets; and,
- Must be able and willing to travel regularly to markets and territories as needed and directed by the business.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.