Chief Technology Officer
Our client is an international retailer and distributor primarily involved in the sport and fashion wear sectors. They are currently seeking to recruit a Chief Technology Officer to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources;
- Managing the company’s technological strategic planning in alignment with its business goals and communicating them to partners, shareholders, and investors;
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely and making changes wherever necessary;
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure;
- Discovering and implementing new technologies that yield competitive advantage;
- Helping departments use technology profitably;
- Supervising system infrastructure to ensure functionality, efficiency, and security;
- Building quality assurance and data protection processes;
- Monitoring KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance; and,
- Using stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum three years as CTO or group technical lead;
- Extensive managerial experience, must have successfully led and inspired a team of 10+;
- Must be digital savvy and follow/understand digital trends, web3 and future technology;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus;
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role;
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Dynamics preferred;
- Understanding of budgets and business planning;
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research;
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills;
- Leadership and organizational abilities;
- Strategic thinking with a problem solving approach;
- Highly collaborative, inspirational, and visionary;
- Analytical and detail oriented yet holds big picture perspective;
- Role models behavior that supports our company values bu acting with integrity and speed; and,
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly to markets and territories as needed and directed by the business.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.