Construction Projects Manager
MTF Bonanno LTD provide a range of services in relation to construction work and projects. With premises located in Mosta and with a number of sites across Malta, they are currently seeking to recruit a Construction Projects Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring construction processes to verify compliance with health and safety standards;
- Identifying health and safety issues and promptly reporting concerns to supervisor;
- Preparing sites for construction by conducting site cleans, risk assessments and hazard removal;
- Checking on dayworks for every project and record keeping;
- Filling of quotes, pricelists, contracts, architect plans and photos taken on site;
- Checking bill of works issued from the architect;
- Preparing project costings and monitoring of projects;
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least one year of experience working in project management within construction or similar;
- Sufficient knowledge in using excel, word and email;
- A good command of Maltese and English languages, both written and spoken; and,
- A valid driving license.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.