Our client, a leading global consulting firm, is currently seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer in order to sustain their growth.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in corporate restructuring and company formation;
- Advising on company law and tax issues;
- Liaising with relevant authorities;
- Taking care of transactional support from a tax and corporate perspective;
- Reviewing and drafting of corporate documents and agreements;
- Ensuring corporate entities in the company’s portfolio are kept in good standing
according to local laws and regulations;
- Assisting clients with the requirements of opening bank accounts;
- Keeping abreast with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to corporate and
commercial laws and compliance obligations; and,
- Assisting with client onboarding and reviews and compliance with AML / CFT regulations.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a Bachelor of Laws Degree whilst holding a warrant to practice in Malta;
- Have working experience in a similar role, ideally within the financial services and tax advisory areas; and,
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate must be organised and must be able to coordinate and communicate well with others. The ability to work within a team, be eager to learn and be attentive to detail is essential for this post.