Our client is a worldwide leading manufacturer of thermal management solutions and offers renewable sources in energy generation. They are currently seeking to recruit a Cost Analyst to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Enhancing the company’s existing stock controls and reports in relation to bought-out parts as well as Work in Progress;
- Designing and implementing a variance analysis structure within the company;
- Improving the existing product cost reporting structure;
- Assisting the company’s operational team to align its operations to an industry 4.0 standard;
- Supervising and/or maintain periodic reconciliations;
- Collecting and submitting of Statistical information requests from Government Departments;
- Liaising with Government institutions to tap into and manager the various funding offered by these institutions;
- Assisting in compiling periodic budgets;
- Liaising with auditors; and,
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Finance, Statistics or Accounting;
- Previous work experience in a related role in a manufacturing company;
- Knowledge or Oracle business Suite;
- Basic knowledge of German language will be considered as an asset;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a great team player;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office applications;
- A keen eye for detail, organized, accurate, and very good analytical skilla;
- Drive to work within tight deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- The ability to work with limited or no supervision, and adapt to new reporting or work practices; and,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with strong communication skills.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.