Customer Relations Officer
Our client, one of the leading furniture companies in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Customer Relations Executive to join their growing team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Ensuring that clients are assisted throughout after the sale is closed;
- Responsible for the delivery and installation arrangements and making sure that the requests are met and dealt with efficiently;
- Making sure that the client’s experience with the company will continue to be dealt with professionally;
- Keeping the client updated with the process flow of their order;
- Assisting in preparation for the delivery and installation process;
- Following and handling queries and complaints; and,
- Ensuring that customers requiring after-sales service are followed up and that their needs are addressed as quickly as possible.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Having experience in a similar role would be considered as an asset;
- Excellent telephone manners;
- Competent computer skills and experience with Microsoft office;
- Committed and reliable person with a flexible approach; and,
- Fluent in Maltese, English and possibly Italian.
The selected candidate must be organized, able to work in own initiative and with a flexible approach.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.