Our client Baxter is a multi-international healthcare company. They focus primarily on creating products to treat certain diseases. They are currently searching for a Documentation Specialist to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Collaborating with departments and process documentation on Baxter Documentation system Team center (TCU);
- Performing issuance of documentation post approval on Baxter Documentation System;
- Perform obsoletion of documentation as required;
- Coordinating periodic review of documents;
- Completing role in compliance with current global issues and effective documents and coordinating global document implementation related training to site;
- Coordinating archiving of documents;
- Identifying and implementing improvements to documentation and associated processes;
- Projecting support activities and providing guidance to others on documentation activities/ processes;
- Participating in Internal/External Audits as required;
- Performing other Documentation Activities as required by the team;
- Compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP);
- Compliance to Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) requirements; and,
- Any other documentation specialist activities as the need arises.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent in English;
- The ability to communicate and work well with team members, in a conscientious and inclusive way;
- Ideally experience in a Quality/regulated environment;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The ability for critical thinking and problem solving;
- Good organizational, coordination, and communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications, Word/Excel, PowerPoint;
- Good working knowledge of Team centre (TCU), Trackwise Change control, would be an advantage;
- Highly motivated self-starter and team worker;
- Effectively handle high volume and prioritization of tasks; and,
- Flexibility with working hours to support needs of business where relevant.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.