Draughtperson and Site Supervisor
Our client, one of the leading furniture companies in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Draughtperson and Site Supervisor to join their growing team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Participating in various projects from concept to completion;
- Assisting Project managers in daily sites surveys;
- Writing progress reports;
- Preparing sketches for the assigned projects;
- Making sure that health and safety regulations are being abided to;
- Supervising and coordinating with external parties;
- Liaising with clients, architects, builders and contractor when needs be;
- Ensuring that high quality standards of work and services; and,
- Responsible for any other duties assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in producing specified detailed drawings for bespoke joinery works;
- Good background knowledge of Microsoft office; and design packages – such as Autocad; Vray, & Photoshop;
- B driving licence; and,
- Fluent communication skills in English and possibly Italian.
The selected candidate must be organized, able to solve problems and able to support the rest of the team.