One of our clients is seeking to recruit an Engineer to join their team in order to sustain their growth.
The selected applicant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Engineering Manager in the day-to-day efficient running of utilities and equipment;
- Co-ordinating and/or executing tasks related to maintenance, calibration and qualification of utilities and equipment;
- Supporting and assisting the Maintenance Technicians in any day-to-day tasks and works as required;
- Carrying out technical assistance in new projects and validation; and
- Adhering to company policies and procedures, good engineering working principles and the relevant regulations at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree in Engineering;
- At least one year of experience working in a quality related role;
- Have at least two years’ experience working in a similar position; and,
- Have an advanced level in Microsoft Office.
The ideal candidate must have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision. S/he must be organised and must be able to coordinate and communicate well with others.
Should you experience any difficulties please send your CV on [email protected] quoting job reference number found above.