Our client is an advisory and tax firm in Malta serving both local and international clients. They are currently seeking to recruit an EU Advisor to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Drafting of project applications for EU funding programs;
- Managing and coordinating the implementation of projects, including EU funded projects;
- Carrying out research work and report writing;
- Liaising with clients; and,
- Handling day to day duties required for the smooth running of the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An honors degree at MQF Level 6 or an equivalent qualification in Business Administration, Public Administration, European Studies, or equivalent;
- Working experience within a similar role, managing EU Funded Projects will be considered as an asset;
- Good communication skills with excellent report writing skills in English;
- Possessing good organizational skills and able to prioritize; and,
- Focused and attentive to detail.
The selected candidate must have a positive can-do attitude and be a good team player.