Our client is an innovative insurance company. The company aims to offer innovating insurance services and mobility products to their customers. They are currently seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst to join their team.
The Financial Analyst will be reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis whilst:
- Being in charge of the following up of insurance and services margin on a specific insurance product;
- Preparing of insurance business plans and accounting schemes;
- Partnering up with stakeholders from across the business to ensure alignment in the financial department;
- Analysing of KPIs and explanation of variances;
- Monitoring and analysing the production and portfolio of margin;
- Assisting in preparation of monthly reports and presentations;
- Updating the forecasts with new requirements;
- Assisting in the Consolidation and Reporting; and,
- Participating in other transversal work within the Accounting and Solvency department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a financial department;
- Solid base of accounting knowledge with a strong understanding of FP&A process;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge and appetite for IT tools; and,
- Good communication skills and fluent English.
A self-driven and proactive approach with a high level of initiative and intellectual curiosity are essential for this position. The candidate must have excellent time management skills.