Front Office Administrator
Our client is a government agency established under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act. It is the entity responsible for the collection, collation, processing, analysis, and dissemination of information with a view to combating money laundering and the funding of terrorism.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Front Office Administrator within their Corporate Services & People, Performance & Culture team in order to sustain their growth.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Welcoming guests and greet people with a positive attitude;
- Coordinating front desk activities;
- Registering of incoming mail and distributing correspondence accordingly;
- Handling incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate department;
- Assisting in the preparation of meetings;
- Filing, calendar entries, meeting arrangements, and maintenance of records;
- Ensuring the reception area is tidy and presentable;
- Maintaining a professional attitude with co-workers, stakeholders, and suppliers;
- Maintaining the visitor management system;
- Assisting in the general administration and finance duties;
- Assisting in travel arrangements for staff members;
- Providing logistical support for courses organized by the company; and,
- Carrying out administrative tasks and duties that may be assigned from time to time by the section Head, Director and Deputy Director.
The ideal candidate will have:
- MQF level 4, preferably having a Certificate/Diploma in Administration and Secretarial duties;
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and office automation tools; and,
- Pleasant personality and be of good moral character.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.