HR Administrator – Temporary
Our client is a global leader and an innovative force in substrate, print and technology. They are currently seeking to recruit a HR Administrator for a temporary period up until the end of June.
Whilst reporting to the HR Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Handling sensitive information both internally and externally and communicating effectively and influencing behaviours;
- Developing and sustaining the HR systems and tools that will act as enablers towards achieving the site and department strategy;
- Assisting in the daily running of the HR department;
- Facilitating the onboarding process, including the completion of vetting process documentation;
- Filing and scanning to different documents to keep the system always updated;
- Scheduling of interviews and training courses;
- Taking care of the employees’ uniform and their stock take;
- Assisting in the communication of internal communications and setting up of company activities;
- Assisting in the daily input of time and attendance in the system; and,
- Assisting other employees’ in other areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have working experience within an Administrative role, ideally having some knowledge in Human Resources;
- Have excellent Microsoft Office knowledge; and,
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English.
The ability to work within a team as well as taking own initiatives is essential for this post. The ideal candidate must have strong analytical skills, organizational skills and the ability to multitask.