Our client, a supermarket operating in Malta, is currently seeking to recruit an HR Assistant in order to sustain their growth.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Organising, preparing and participating in recruitment activities, job fairs and in-house recruitment events;
- Advertising job vacancies on the company’s careers page, social media and internal communication channels;
- Taking care of the whole recruitment process, starting from drafting and updating of job descriptions to providing shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers;
- Collaborating with managers to identify future hiring needs;
- Acting as a consultant to the new hires and assisting them in the on boarding process;
- Preparing employment contracts and monitoring accuracy and completeness of staff records;
- Acting as a contact person for social insurance providers and external authorities offices;
- Producing references and certificates;
- Assessing travel expenses of regional distribution center;
- Summarising and transmitting all data relevant to staff and accounting to the human resources department of the Head Office;
- Studying, issuing and monitoring of HR procedures;
- Monitoring and analysing of Training Reports;
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records;
- Updating internal HR databases; and,
- Responding to employees queries about HR- related issues in a timely and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have at least one year working experience in a similar role;
- Have knowledge of SAP, which will be considered an asset;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in Italian, which will be considered an asset.
The ideal candidate must be organised and must be able to coordinate and communicate well with others. S/he must be well-mannered and have a good customer-oriented approach. Candidates who are confident, enthusiastic and well-presented are encouraged to apply.