Our client is a Swiss company with presence in Malta, operating within the pharmaceutical industry. They are currently seeking to recruit an HR Specialist.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Maintaining human resources files, forms, documentation and information in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as employment laws and regulations;
- Coordinating various HR processes as directed, and generated appropriate follow-up documentation as required;
- Ensuring data management and integrity are effective at all times in accordance with employment regulations and GDPR;
- Maintaining employee personal files constantly updated and appropriately stored;
- Assisting employees with the interpretation and correct application of Company policies, procedures and programs including the collective agreement, whilst exercising the highest degree of confidentiality and professionalism;
- Ensuring that all regulatory and mandatory practices are followed up such as Jobs Plus forms, administering the generic HR email account;
- Coordinating the leave management including sick leave reporting, the overall monthly payroll cycle including but not limited to time & attendance, mandatory ad/hoc reports, overtime approval, and the year end process in liaison with the outsourcing company, ensuring accurate computation within the specific timeframes;
- Maintaining payroll related records and/or documentation in an organized-efficient manner;
- Coordinating the full recruitment process cycle for assigned positions including onboarding;
- Liaising with stakeholders onsite to ensure administrative support requirements are fully addressed;
- Administering HRIT systems including payroll;
- Creating and running reports utilizing the Human Resources Information Systems available;
- Compiling, preparing, and analyzing HR reports, KPIs and statistics; and,
- Coordinating the company health insurance scheme and other employee related programs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a Human Resources function, preferably within the manufacturing industry;
- Proficient user of HRIT applications;
- The ability of monitoring and assuring the confidentiality and proper maintenance of the HR databases and reports; and,
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.