Installations Quality Supervisor
Our client, one of the leading furniture companies in Malta, is seeking to recruit an Installations Quality Supervisor to join their growing team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Responsible for making sure that the quality standards of the company are maintained after the sale is closed, by being pro-active, finding the source and preventing issues as much as possible prior to the installation process;
- Be present on site and be capable of offering solutions to matters that might arise while works are being assembled and until the job is finalized;
- Oversee and monitor order process after the sale is closed;
- Co-ordinate and delegate the installation teams with instructions and update them with plans and changes prior to their visit to the client;
- Follow up on After sales pending issues;
- Carry out onsite visits to clients, monitor installed goods that are up to standard, discuss and solve any upcoming issues and monitor client’s concerns and satisfaction; and,
- Make sure that the company’s standards are kept throughout all the process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good background in the installation of furniture;
- Have a good understanding of project management;
- IT Literacy;
- In possession of valid driving license;
- A good critical thinker able to ascertain issues that are beneficial to the company;
- Fluent in Maltese and English language;
- The ability to take responsibility and communicate well with others; and,
- A good team leader, able to delegate and suggest solutions.
The selected candidate must be organized, able to work in own initiative and with a flexible approach.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.