Our client forms part of a group of companies that operate within the insurance sector. They are currently seeking to recruit an Issuing Assistant to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Drafting and issuing of policy documentation, mainly commercial lines, group health and group life;
- Processing of endorsements, declarations, invoicing, amendments, and cancellations;
- Assisting the Issuing Team with the pre-renewal / renewal process;
- Assisting the head of unit and colleagues with any work as required; and,
- Carrying out any office related tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of secondary level of education;
- Preference will be given to applicants with an insurance background and/or insurance qualifications;
- Great teamwork skills and working with minimum supervision;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Applications etc); and,
- Hardworking initiatives, determined with future prospects of professional development.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.