Our client, forming part of a group of companies and providing IT solutions to their clients, is seeking to recruit an IT Technician to join their IT department on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be providing technical support to end-users and contributing to the ongoing technical developments.
- Providing Level One and Level Two support to customers;
- Ensuring delivery on Service Level Agreements by overseeing that all support incidents are accurately recorded;
- Delivering a high level of customer service satisfaction by acting as the primary point of contact for all new support incidents received through the helpdesk, email, or telephone;
- Using the helpdesk management system to log tickets;
- Repairing, delivering, and deploying PC’s, laptops, and printers; and,
- Providing technical support as well as facilitating the collection and delivery of hardware for repair or troubleshooting (either remotely or on-site).
The ideal candidate will:
- Be in possession of an IT diploma;
- Have proficient knowledge of Windows 10 (Office Suite);
- Be in possession of excellent communication skills in the English language.
Being in possession of a CCNA qualification will be seen as an asset. Candidates who have strong interpersonal skills, excellent team player skills and a positive attitude are encouraged to apply.