Junior Corporate Executive
Our client is an advisory and tax firm in Malta serving both local and international clients. They are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Corporate Executive to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Reporting to the Senior Executive and assisting the team with corporate clients’ requests;
- Assisting the clients with the onboarding process;
- Maintaining an organized and structured client filing system together with the corporate assistant;
- Supporting the senior staff with all the matters relative to the company incorporation and annual maintenance; and,
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry and other relative authorities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in Corporate Services will be considered an asset however it is not a must;
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and Power point;
- Excellent communication and written skills in English; and,
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Good organizational skills is an important criteria for this role. The selected candidate must be a team player and willing to learn.