Maypole are manufacturers and distributors of varies food products. They are currently seeking to recruit a Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365 Junior Developer to continue to build and enhance their repository, as well as develop new applications.
The selected candidate will have expertise in Microsoft 365 products, support Power BI Reporting, and dedicate special attention to Dynamics 365 and DevOps whilst being responsible for:
- Building technical data integration and workflow solutions;
- Gathering, developing, testing, implementing and documenting new business process automation solutions;
- Defining scope, debug, troubleshooting application errors, determining and implementing possible solutions;
- Applying best practices and designing methodologies to create maintainable applications;
- Being the subject matter on related technologies such as Dynamics 365 and Power BI;
- Planning and driving Dynamics 365 enhancements with local service providers;
- Helping and guiding users to effectively use Microsoft Power Platform, SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365 applications; and,
- Identifying new areas and business processes where Power Apps / SharePoint can be leveraged throughout the organization, facilitating continual process improvement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of MQF Level 5 qualification in a relevant field;
- Expertise in Microsoft 365 products, support Power BI Reporting;
- Dedication to Dynamics 365 and DevOps;
- Certifications for MB-200, MB-300, MB-400, MB-500 or any other related Microsoft Certification, which will be considered as an asset; and,
- Good verbal communication in Maltese and English.
This position calls for someone who is able to gather and analyse facts, define problems and find solutions. They will be able to establish and maintain effective relationships with the users of the systems.