Junior Executive | Candidate Experience
misco is one of the first research and consultancy companies established in Malta and through many years of continuous operations, in the country we have acquired a unique understanding of market conditions and consumer behaviour. We are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Executive | Candidate Experience to join our Recruitment Unit.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
– Managing our job seekers’ network;
– Sourcing candidates and inviting them to join our network;
– Informing job seekers about job opportunities available;
– Handling candidate enquiries and ensuring that these are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner;
– Updating our candidate database and making sure that their details are accurate;
– Meeting candidates to assess their job preferences;
– The creation of recruitment marketing material and their promotion on social media;
– Scheduling interviews; and,
– Assisting with various recruitment processes.
The ideal individual will have a degree level of education in a relevant subject. Having a natural aptitude for dealing with different people is essential for this role as is the aptitude to manage various projects simultaneously. The chosen candidate for this opportunity will be results-oriented, customer-centric, be able to build relationships and have a positive attitude.
The selected candidate will form part of a small but dynamic team of effective performers. Commitment to work, ability to handle confidential information, excellent command of both verbal and written English and Maltese together with a strong grasp of MS Office applications are essential criteria for the above role. The chosen candidate must hold high attention to detail and be able to work under minimum supervision.
The candidate chosen for the above position will be given extensive on-the-job and formal training.