Junior Investments Executive
Our client forms part of a group of companies that operate within the insurance sector. They are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Investments Executive to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports;
- Carrying out the regulatory reporting;
- Coordinating with Fund Managers and Custodians;
- Coordinating with the back office;
- Developing and maintaining management tools; and,
- Monitoring of exposures and risks within the portfolios.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A graduate level in Banking and Finance or equivalent, keen to learn and progress within a leading company;
- Diligent and detailed oriented;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Good team player;
- Hands on experience of Microsoft Office; and,
- Ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.