Knowledge and Learning Leader
Our client is a unique international air cargo company handling air and ground logistics as well as aviation services. They are currently seeking to recruit a Knowledge and Learning Leader to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Leading the global Learning & Knowledge tutorials, tools, platforms, processes and procedures;
- Identifying employees’ personal and professional skills, capabilities, and competencies gaps in the organisation, and creating plans to fill in these gaps;
- Conducting needs analysis for teams and professional groups within the organisation;
- Defining knowledge management and learning strategy in organisations;
- Creating a yearly training program based on group’s needs;
- Creating strategic programs and work processes for retaining Knowledge;
- Writing, building, developing and designing trainings materials;
- Assessing and implementing platforms/systems/digital tools to host learning experiences through the employee’s life cycle;
- Defining and Monitoring Objectives, KPIS and measurements;
- Creating personalised development programs for the specific needs of teams and managers, in collaboration with global HR Team to achieve OD objectives;
- Designing work processes and technological solutions;
- Implementing and managing the group LMS;
- Building strong and trusted relationships, working closely with SMEs, managers and teams at different levels;
- Ensuring quality and satisfaction of our learning experiences by monitoring, measuring, and assessing the progress and impact of the different programs, projects, and initiatives;
- Collecting feedback to determine areas for improvement; and,
- Delivering and facilitating learning sessions for various groups on-site or virtually.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An MQF Level 6 in Human Resources, Organisational Development, Knowledge Management orany relevant subject;
- Two years previous experience in a similar role;
- Experience in learning tools and platforms;
- Local experience in the aviation industry or from global companies would be an asset;
- Excellent organizational skills and maintaining highest standards at all times;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; and,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and IT tools.
Excellent ability to convey visual messages through presentations and other tools is an important criteria for this role.