Our client specialises in the development, optimization and manufacturing of high quality generic Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. They are currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Operator in order to sustain their growth.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and fixing utility systems, namely but not limited to water treatment systems, chillers, air compressors and other relating support equipment;
- Taking an active role in the regular inspection and testing of mechanical, electrical and automation systems;
- Carrying out preventive maintenance and performing breakdown maintenance;
- Adhering to standard operating procedures and quality standards;
- Ensuring the correct PPE is used according to the task at hand; and,
- Constantly liaising and communicating with management and colleagues regarding all pertaining mechanical or electrical issues and ensuring a proper handover.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be in possession of a Technical Diploma and ideally an Electrical Licence;
- Have experience in a similar role, ideally in a manufacturing working environment;
- Be in possession of their own transport, which will be considered an asset; and,
- Have good communication and written skills in English and preferably Italian.