Manager (User Research)
Our client is a growing government agency in Malta that offers a diverse array of different products and services. They are currently seeking to recruit a Manager (User Research) to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Running high quality research projects end-to-end: planning, recruiting participants, conducting the research, analysis and reporting findings and insights, and ensuring learnings are being acted upon;
- Designing and running contextual and discovery research to develop a further understanding of the needs of all users of a service;
- Managing the usability and accessibility testing process, from recruiting participants, designing test tasks, and preparing discussion guides;
- Involving colleagues and relevant stakeholders throughout the research process which is sharable and traceable;
- Producing impactful insights to inform and guide both design and policy decisions at team and organizational level;
- Persuading colleagues and stakeholders on evidence based decision making and the introduction of new research initiatives;
- Being active in identifying research opportunities that would bring great value and impact to the company;
- Working closely with the Senior Manager and developers leading to a valuable product and service features; and,
- Carrying out any duties that may be assigned as directed by others.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A recognized qualification at MQF Level 5 (subject to a minimum of 60 ECTS/ECVET credits, or equivalent) in research methods. Other fields will also be considered including management, sociology, anthropology, communications, management, public policy, engineering, design, business, sciences, or a related field of study, plus three (3) years’ relevant work experience. Or;
- A recognised qualification at MQF Level 6 (subject to a minimum of 180 ECTS/ECVET credits, or equivalent) or higher in research methods or cognitive science. Other fields will also be considered including management, sociology, anthropology, communications, management, public policy, engineering, design, business, sciences or a related field of study, plus two (2) years’ relevant work experience;
- Critical thinker;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; and,
- Working knowledge of design software as well as BPMN 2.0 will be considered as an asset.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.