Our client Baxter is a multi-international healthcare company. They focus primarily on creating products to treat certain diseases. They are currently searching for a Material Planner to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Analyzing MRP inputs regularly as needed to assure right level of availability and inventory value;
- Releasing purchase orders for portfolio in charge to authorized suppliers, according to lead time and according to supplier quality agreement;
- Phase-in and phase-out components as part of the design change process;
- Analyzing portfolio, setting right procurement parameters, safety stock in alignment to target inventory;
- Printing orders, transmit to suppliers and fold them properly;
- Closing collaborations with suppliers, check deliveries dates according to purchase orders released;
- Managing return of components hesitate negative;
- Updating supplier data in the system, new supplier entering request, updating parameters of purchase parts;
- Implementing KPIs to monitor supplier’s performances and inventory levels; and,
- Applying procedures and purchasing standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or University degree (better if in Management Engineering, Production Engineering or similar field);
- Previous experience in supply chain/ material planning/ purchasing operational;
- Fluent knowledge of English and Italian (written and spoken);
- Excellent communication skills and strong orientation to interpersonal relationships;
- Critical sense and organizational skills; and,
- Ability to work in a team.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.