Officer – Reconciliation & Cash
Our client, a leading Company operating in the FMCG sector in Malta, is currently seeking to recruit an Officer within their Reconciliation & Cash department.
Whist reporting to the Credit Control Executive, the chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Coaching and supervision of the team;
- Ensuring that all deliveries are properly reconciled and closed accurately and efficiently on a daily and timely basis;
- Ensuring that all documentation received from drivers is in line with company policies and legislation;
- Assisting in keeping record of pending issues and ensuring that are tackled in an appropriate and timely manner;
- Ensuring that credit notes are issued on a timely basis in accordance with quantities, prices and schemes and ensuring that these are sent to the clients on a daily basis;
- Ensuring appropriateness of ERP reports on a daily basis;
- Ensuring the closure of all deliveries on a daily basis, together with dealing with variances accurately and efficiently;
- Issuing data reports as necessary;
- Liaising with stakeholders as necessary in a professional manner; and,
- Ensuring the archiving of fiscal documentation in line with company and department policy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role, which will be considered as an asset;
- Be in possession of an A Level of education; and,
- Be computer literate with proven certificate in ECDL.
The ideal candidate must be organised, have excellent problem-solving skills and can work on his/her own initiative. S/he must be able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis and must be able to work with tight deadlines.