Organisational Development Manager
Our client is a unique international air cargo company handling air and ground logistics as well as aviation services. They are currently seeking to recruit an Organisational Development Manager to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Building, designing and delivering OD strategies, initiatives, processes, programs and action plans such as Managerial Development, Key Talent and Performance Management;
- Identifying needs and building programs accordingly, such as: units’ leadership team building and change management;
- Planning and overseeing OD budget;
- Assisting in the development of career growth programs and mentorship and development opportunities for all levels of employees;
- Driving engaging designs that enhance retention and knowledge transfer using diverse training delivery solutions for the global team;
- Setting OD goals and KPIs and measuring effectiveness; and,
- Delivering research, analysis and best practice to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An Organisational Development qualification;
- Three years previous experience in a similar role;
- Experience in designing and executing successful OD programs;
- Experience with HR or OD systems;
- Local experience in the aviation industry or from global companies would be an asset;
- Excellent organizational skills and maintaining highest standards at all times;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
The ability to work independently is important for this role. The candidate must have strong project management skills and must be attentive to detail.