Our client forms part of a group of companies that operate within the insurance sector. They are currently seeking to recruit a Pricing Specialist to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Ensuring compliance with group policies, standards and processes as required;
- Strengthening the group’s culture and values through appropriate actions and behavior;
- Managing, motivating and developing the team to maximize the achievement of individual goals, as appropriate;
- Ensuring univariate and multivariate analyses the main tariff technical performance indicators and market trends with consequent analysis of impact scenarios;
- Ensuring the definition of tariff changes for the various risk profiles, also analyzing impact scenarios;
- Creating the ELR and tariff monitoring dashboards;
- Ensuring the reporting for internal use and the decision-making process of the company’s top management;
- Preparing the analysis of corporate projects with impacts on the actuarial area;
- Developing products and modeling components (claims, conversion, retention, upselling models);
- Preparing the drafting of the company’s technical tariff reports; and,
- Identifying, managing, and controlling risks as part of their role in line with the company’s risk framework.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years working in an insurance technical environment;
- Preference will be given to applicants who attained a CII qualification (minimum Dip CII) or who are in an advanced progress towards achieving such qualification;
- Company business model, knowledge of the policy life cycle, Mathematical, statistical, technical, and actuarial skills;
- Knowledge of R / Python / SAS-DB/ DHW-SQL / pISQL and statistical software Emblem, Radar;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools/Applications;
- Negotiation skills;
- Strong communication skills- verbal and written;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and part of a team;
- A good team player; and,
- Great commitment, order and quality orientation, analytical thinking, teamwork, initiative/ autonomy, perseverance and achievement orientation and willingness to learn.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.