Process Improvement Engineer
Our client is a unique international air cargo company handling air and ground logistics as well as aviation services. They are currently seeking to recruit a Process Improvement Engineer to join their team.
Whilst reporting to the Group O&M Manager, the chosen applicant will be:
- Executing the Core Business work processes improvements;
- Managing various types of Group Strategic projects (including IT, Improvements, BI dashboards, Data science, New structure, New processes implementation) from beginning to end, including defining Goals, Content, Milestones, Work plan KPIS;
- Leading the steering committee, status meetings, control, and implementation;
- Defining improvement plans and objectives that align to the Group’s Strategy and the Operational Excellence Roadmap;
- Leading improvements and streamlining all processes;
- Adjusting and implementing the procedures to the best practices;
- Mapping existing procedures, building flow charts, and writing new procedures;
- Monitoring processes effectiveness using KPIs, auditing, monitoring corrective actions and training;
- Controlling KPIs; and,
- Assisting in performing an annual audit plan and corrective action.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An MQF Level 6 in Industrial Engineering and Management, or any relevant subject;
- A minimum of one year previous experience in a similar role related to project management, ideally in an aviation or logistics environment;
- Experience in consulting companies in leading improvement processes, which will be considered an asset; and,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
The ability to work independently is important for this role. The candidate must have problem solving skills and be highly analytical.