Our client is a worldwide leading manufacturer of thermal management solutions and offers renewable sources in energy generation. They are currently seeking to recruit a Procurement Officer to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Supplying negotiations to get the best conditions in line with the company objectives;
- Identifying new / more cost-effective suppliers and finalizing purchasing contracts;
- Supporting CEM Account Manager for newly released components/ materials together with the Research and Development team;
- Ensuring the availability of material required for production, keeping the minimum stock possible to achieve this, and in constant communication with order processing personal to meet customer targets;
- Running of MRP and Generating Purchasing Orders resulting from MRP and from purchase requests;
- Updating purchase orders with order confirmations/ acknowledgement;
- Oracle management of suppliers and material (inc. safety sticks, lead times, credit terms, shipping terms, MOQs, pricing etc.);
- Organizing stocktaking as required; and,
- Building strong relationships with various suppliers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A MQF level 4 or higher;
- Relevant work experience;
- Relationship building skills;
- Proficiency in English Language both written and spoken and knowledge of German is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of value analysis;
- Good organizational skills;
- In depth understanding and knowledge of the industry;
- Excellent communication skills; and,
- Strong negotiation skills.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.