Professional Executive (Electrical Engineering)
Our client, the leading energy services provider, is currently seeking to recruit a Professional Executive (Electrical Engineering) in order to sustain their growth.
Whilst reporting to the Section Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring proper management of operations, or maintenance or projects within the Company as may be required by planning, coordinating, implementing and monitoring plans and objectives relating to the resources falling under his/her responsibility;
- Leading and coordinating with teams of professionals, and leading technical and administrative subordinates within the sections falling under his/her responsibility;
- Following control standards and procedures established by the Company to ensure efficient and effective functioning and safety in electrical power generation, distribution, and protection and control systems; and,
- Acting under the general guidance of management and as directed by superiors in accordance with the established organisational hierarchy.
The ideal candidate shall be in possession of:
- An MQF Level 6 in Electrical Engineering;
- Working experience in a related role;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English; and,
- A driving licence (Group B).