Property Administrator and PA to the General Manager
Our client is a group of business units spanning different industries such as automotive, tourism and manufacturing. They are currently seeking to recruit a Property Administrator and PA to the General Manager in order to sustain their growth.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Being the primary contact point for tenants and property agents;
- Drafting lease agreements;
- Liaising with property maintenance manager/team to ensure upkeep of properties;
- Assisting the property manager in coordinating and scheduling maintenance works;
- Paying utility bills and submitting related forms as and when necessary;
- Taking care of payment and collection of ground rents;
- Scheduling and attending to sale and/or rental of property viewings with agents and potential clients/ tenants;
- Collecting rent and updating of records;
- Liaising with the accounts team to ensure rent and utility payments are in order;
- Compiling and updating property inventory lists;
- Furnishing of residential properties and making sure these are handed over to the highest standard;
- Regular updating of property records, databases and providing reports to management;
- Scheduling meetings and organising GM’s diary;
- Assist the GM in office administrative work, such as filing;
- Keeping minutes of meeting; and,
- Taking care of general day-to-day office duties.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have working experience in a similar role, which will be considered an asset;
- Have knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, ideally having an ECDL qualification; and,
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English.
The ideal candidate must be organised, have excellent problem-solving skills and can work on his/her own initiative. S/he must be able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis and must be able to work with tight deadlines.