QA Non-Conformity Technician
Our client Baxter is a multi-international healthcare company. They focus primarily on creating products to treat certain diseases. They are currently searching for a QA Non-Conformity Technician to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Supporting activities related to investigation of documental deviations or in order to find the basic cause of events and define appropriate resolution;
- Defining and develop the necessary data analyses to support investigation activities;
- Writing investigations reports in order to document properly the activities in accordance with good documentation practice (GDP);
- Interfacing with the subject matter experts from different areas in the worldwide organization;
- Supporting the on-site investigation teams in addressing remote tasks and ensuring timeliness KPIs for the processes are met;
- Avoiding processes stop, collaborating and guaranteeing speed and effectiveness with an audit proof approach;
- Supporting trend investigations through the review of manufacturing batch records or device history records and review of deviations histories and trends;
- Supporting the complaint investigation team with remote support including analysis of data, review of manufacturing batch records or device history records and completing basic investigations; and,
- Recommending disposition of all involved products to the Quality Unit.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Preferable degree in engineering (biomedical, electronical, chemical…) or Technical Diploma in Scientific Field;
- Previous experience in Quality area in the medical industry is preferred;
- Organizational skills and ability to do multiple tasks at once;
- Knowledge of good documentation practices for the medical device industry is preferred;
- Basic analysis and manipulation of data;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving attitude; and,
- Fluent in English and understanding of Italian.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.