Quality Assurance Engineer
Our client Baxter is a multi-international healthcare company. They focus primarily on creating products to treat certain diseases. They are currently searching for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Managing and supporting the quality compliance projects and improvement initiatives within our production processes and workflows;
- Working closely with production, maintenance, and quality departments to ensure regulatory and internal requirements are met;
- Completing short-term tactical or technical tasks with a local impact;
- Managing and participating in project implementation;
- Analyzing and developing solutions to complex problems;
- Making suggestions for process improvements related to safety, quality, and performance;
- Follow EHS procedures and wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
- Reporting any potential danger immediately; and,
- Maintaining a safe and clean workspace by daily organizing and improving your 6S environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commitment to quality demonstrated through adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP) rules, documentation (GDP), and procedures (SOP);
- Master’s degree in science in Electromechanics, Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Physics/Pharmaceutical Sciences, (Bio) Engineer, or a related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in the quality-related role in the Food, Biotechnology, and/or pharmaceutical industry;
- Proficiency in English and, ideally basic knowledge of French;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including being a team player, analytical, proactive, respectful of rules and procedures, rigorous and organized;
- Critical and inquisitive mindset; and,
- Knowledge of project management and risk assessment.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.