Quality System Technician
Our client Baxter is a multi-international healthcare company. They focus primarily on creating products to treat certain diseases. They are currently searching for a Quality System Technician to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Collaborating with all the Quality system team for the management f Documentation, Training, Change control and supplier;
- Supporting the team to maintain and ensure quality system is effectively implemented in Italian sited in accordance with internal and global procedures;
- Giving technical support on TW8 system (e.g. extension, status change, amendments);
- Initiating, analyzing assignments, and planning reviews;
- Keeping to due dates and target monitoring, following up with the owner;
- Reviewing generally the records to check if requirements have been met using the dedicated checklist;
- Participating in global calls;
- Uploading documents on Baxter system (e.g. TcU, BOM, share point, cloud);
- Reviewing documentations to check if requirements have been met using dedicated check list;
- Creating or updating specific documents;
- Uploading training records on the Baxter system and following up with the Global team to on-site training issue;
- Supporting site supplier SME to manage records in the system updated on time; and,
- Keeping to the due date and target monitoring, following up with the owner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or Bachelor’s Degree or relevant working experience;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability for autonomy and teamwork;
- Good knowledge of English and in Italian languages (written and spoken);
- Good interaction skills with diplomacy and tact, showing tenacity and mediation skills;
- Good problem-solving skills; and,
- Good knowledge of outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Team Tools, and IT oriented for company software usage (e.g Trackwise, TcU)
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.