Our client specialises in the development, optimization and manufacturing of high quality generic Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. They are currently seeking to recruit an Research & Development Analyst in order to sustain their growth.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and performing development, qualification and validation of methods as per assigned protocol/ SOP;
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished products (using HPLC, GC, physical property experiments, etc);
- Leading and taking ownership of the synthesis and analytical aspects of various R&D projects including writing and reviewing related protocols, reports and test methods;
- Providing support to other teams for process development;
- Preparing reports such as research and/or optimization trials/experiments reports, method validation reports, method transfer reports and document experimental activities;
- Ensuring equipment is maintained in accordance with cGMP requirements in terms of operation, raw data processing, maintenance, calibration and qualification; and,
- Collaborating with team members and other department functions to achieve common goals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be in possession of a MQF Level 6 in Chemistry (ideally Organic) or Pharmacy;
- Have experience in a similar role working with LC and GC lab instruments;
- Be knowledgeable on cGMP and quality systems; and,
- Have good communication and written skills in English and preferably Italian.