Our client, forming part of a group of companies and offering insurance services, is seeking to recruit a Sales and Customer Executive to join their team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling the company’s products following an assessment of the customers’ needs.
- Updating and amending client details and files;
- Providing product information to clients and overseeing their queries;
- Promoting new products;
- Providing quotations for new policies and overseeing the aftersales administration process;
- Administering policy processes as appropriate in relation to surrenders, maturities, payment of death benefits, revised Estimate Maturity Values, top-ups, switches, valuations of Unit Linked policies and payment of premiums;
- Handling communication through different mediums;
- Handling of customer complaints and offering resolutions; and,
- Processing of customer requests by amending the customer/policy records accordingly as well as issuing the appropriate paperwork.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least one year of experience in a similar role;
- Be in possession of a tertiary level of education or a professional qualification; and,
- Have excellent communication skills in the English Language.
The chosen candidate must be able motivated and able to create positive client relationships.