Sales and Customer Executive
Our client forms part of a group of companies that operate within the insurance sector. They are currently seeking to recruit a Sales and Customer Executive to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Assisting in the servicing of walk-in customers, including intermediaries, which includes but is not limited to the following;
- Updating and amending client details as and when appropriate;
- Providing product information to clients and responding to their queries;
- Promoting new products;
- Providing quotations for a new policy and completion of necessary paperwork if sale is concluded;
- Administering a policy’s process as appropriate with regards to surrenders, maturities, payment of death benefits, revised Estimate Maturity Values, top-ups, switches, valuations of Unit Linked policies, payment of premiums;
- Handling all calls and electronic mails from MSV life clients;
- Handling of customer complaints received at the Offices and seeking resolution thereof; referring unresolved complaints internally through the established channels;
- Processing of customer requests by amending the customer/ policy records accordingly, issuing, and sending the appropriate paperwork;
- Applying, where so delegated, discretionary authority to mitigate a serious customer relationship breakdown situation by offering redress compensation; and,
- Servicing customer enquiries on the phone by email, in a similar way to walk-in customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools/Applications;
- Negotiation skills and strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills- both verbal and written;
- Preference will be given to applicants who attained a CII qualification (minimum Dip CII) or who are in an advanced progress towards achieving such qualification;
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and part of a team; and,
- A great team player.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.