Sales and Design Executive
Our client, the longest established companies in the bathroom, kitchen and furniture business in Malta, is currently seeking to recruit a Sales and Design Executive to work within the furniture showroom.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
· Welcoming customers as soon as they enter the showroom;
· Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales;
· Working on KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the sales director;
· Setting up meetings with prospects as may be required in order to demonstrate products or assist with design ideas;
· Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales;
· Identifying opportunities for new business within the market;
· Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry;
· Building long term relationships with new and existing customers;
· Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively; and,
· Working closely with other departments and finding opportunities to cross sell.
The selected candidate will:
- Have a minimum of one year of experience working in a sales related role in imported furniture;
- Be in possession of a minimum of MQF Level 5 in Interior Design, which will be considered an asset; and,
- Have a good written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English.
This position calls for someone with strong communication and negotiating skills.