Our client, a leading Company operating in the FMCG sector in Malta, is currently seeking to recruit a Sales Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing business plans;
- Managing budgets and performance to achieve the company’s set sales objectives;
- Driving profitability;
- Increasing market share;
- Improving customer satisfaction; and,
- Identifying trends, opportunities and weaknesses.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be in possession of a MQF Level 6 in a relevant field;
- Have work experience in a similar role, ideally within the Food and Beverage industry; and,
- Have good communication skills in both reading and writing in English and Maltese.
The ideal candidate must be organised, have excellent problem-solving skills and can work on his/her own initiative. S/he must be able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis and must be able to work with tight deadlines.