Yellow Malta, the leading business directory in Malta and Gozo, is currently seeking to recruit a Sales Specialist to join their growing team. The chosen candidate shall be overseeing the entire sales process while adhering to company standards.
Whilst reporting to the Sales Manager, the chosen candidate shall be:
- Managing an existing portfolio of clients as well as developing new leads;
- Identifying challenges that our prospective customers face;
- Creating a positive experience by providing top-tier customer service to clients;
- Ensuring client profiles are kept up to date within company CRM system;
- Collecting data, images and any other materials required to fulfil obligations with customers, as instructed by management;
- Ensuring Quality Delivery to clients of sold products;
- Upkeeping excellent customer service and aftersales approaches;
- Adhering to set KPI’s and strategic goals; and,
- Building relationships with prospective and internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Possess three years of experience in a similar role, ideally within an outdoor sales, B2B telesales or digital sales role; and,
- Have excellent communication skills in the English and Maltese languages;
The chosen candidate must have a client-oriented and target driven approach, with the ability to prioritize and work on their own initiative. Candidates with an outgoing and passionate approach are encouraged to apply!
On the job training as well as an attractive remuneration package shall be offered to the chosen candidate.