Secretary – Temporary
Our client is the leading consultancy firm in the field of Building Engineering Services and Industrial Controls. They are currently seeking to recruit a Secretary for a temporary period up until the end of June.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the appropriate office;
- Taking phone calls, directing calls, taking messages and relaying them effectively and giving correct information;
- Providing general information and dealing with internal and external queries;
- Managing diary commitments by setting up appointments;
- Processing paperwork; and,
- Taking care of general administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have working experience within a similar role;
- Have excellent Microsoft Office knowledge; and,
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal candidate must have strong customer service skills, organizational skills and the ability to multitask.