Senior Client Accountant
Our client, a leading global consulting firm, is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Client Accountant in order to sustain their growth.
Whilst reporting to the CFO, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking care of client bookkeeping and accounting services;
- Liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Planning of deliverables of his / her own clients’ portfolio;
- Preparing accountancy files for audit and liaising with client auditors;
- Presenting management accounts to the clients; and,
- Preparing and submitting clients’ VAT Returns and Recap Declarations.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be fully qualified – Be in possession of a MQL Level 6 qualification in Accountancy or an ACCA qualification;
- Have a minimum of four years’ working experience in a similar role;
- Have knowledge of different accounting software; and,
- Have a valid driving license.
The ideal candidate must be organised, have excellent problem-solving skills and can work on his/her own initiative. S/he must be able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis and must be able to work with tight deadlines.